bike to work

A description of my cycle to work, from Thatcham Berkshire to Theale along the Kennet and Avon Canal. - to include such things as 'photos of cows' (cows in canals) - bits you should take with you. - pubs on the way - riding home after a few pints of large. - etc

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Fox an deer

Saw a Fox is a field today, stopped to gawp at it and it starred back for a while then turned tail and skulked off. Only afterwards did I think that in my red cycling top sitting aloft my trustee steed, I prolly looked a little like a fox hunter. I guess the fox was attempting to stick 2 fingers up at me, and rightly so.

ohh the night before I saw 5 deer, looked like a family, red ones they were. I really admire deer and it feels like a good 'honest' meet to enjoy seeing as they aren't farmed like most of the rest of the meet we eat, at least they can roam free.

Questions of the day.
1: has anyone eaten fox? Not sure I need to, just curious
2: What is a LadyBower ? (I saw a boat today called ladybower) sounds like some sort of roundhead sexist fighting elite
update: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ladybower

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home