bike to work

A description of my cycle to work, from Thatcham Berkshire to Theale along the Kennet and Avon Canal. - to include such things as 'photos of cows' (cows in canals) - bits you should take with you. - pubs on the way - riding home after a few pints of large. - etc

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Riding home late at night.

This gets me very year.....

You take your front lights off your bike in summer, I should say I take my lights off my bike in summer. (as they are a bit large and heavy and likely to get nicked)

Then one day your working a little late, filling in your Blog more than likely and you set off home.
get half way and start noticing a fantastic sunset.

you see the thing is, if it goes dark on the canal and you don't have any lights, its really really dark and to be fear just a tad scarey.

but to let the story down a little i peddled like a deamon and got myself home, or at least off the canal before it went really, really dark.

note to self: Lighting up time in August in the UK is pre 9pm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home